3. How do I save images from the Internet?
When you find an image that you want to save follow these steps:
- Right-click while pointing to the image.
- Choose one of the following from the menu that pops-up:
- Save Picture As
- Save Target As
- Save Background
- Select the folder or directory where you want to save the image. If you are working on the school network, follow these steps:
- Open your home directory
- Open the "Web Design" folder
- Open the "Stuff" folder
- Rename the image or use the name that appears in the file name textbox.
- Click on the "Save" button
- That's it! Find the next image that you want to save.
Save some images from this page. You will practice inserting the images in the next part of this lesson.