Creating and Saving a Blank Web Page
1. Click on the "Start" button in the lower left hand corner of your browser screen.
2. Point to programs, then click on Microsoft Word 2000. Word 2000 will open to a blank unnamed document.
3. Click on "File" in the upper left-hand corner and then "Save As"
4. In the window that opens, change the textboxes as follows:
o In the "Save In" textbox, use the drop-down menu to locate your "stuff" folder.
o In the "File Name" textbox, type in the name "practice".
o In the "Save As Type" textbox, use the drop down menu and select "Web Page (*.htm; *.html)"
5. Click on the "Save" button.