4. How do I insert images into a web page?
Insert a Background | Insert Clipart, Pictures, and Animations
Before you begin, open Word 2000, create a new page and save it as a webpage called "practice" in your "stuff" folder. Here are the steps to follow if you don't know how to do this:
- Click on the "Start" button in the lower left hand corner of your browser screen.Point to programs, then click on Microsoft Word 2000. Word 2000 will open to a blank unnamed document.
- Click on "File" in the upper left-hand corner and then "Save As"
- In the window that opens, change the textboxes as follows:
- In the "Save In" textbox, use the drop-down menu to locate your "stuff" folder.
- In the "File Name" textbox, type in the name "practice".
- In the "Save As Type" textbox, use the drop down menu and select "Web Page (*.htm; *.html)"
- Click on the "Save" button. Click on the arrow to learn how to insert a background.
Go to Question 5