Lesson Ten: Downloading WS FTP LE
Follow these steps to download WS FTP:
- On the desktop, create a new folder and name it WS FTP.Visit the following website:
- Click "Download Now"
- In the "File Download Screen" that pops up, select "Save this program to disk."
- Browse to find WS FTP folder. Click "Save" button.
- Download will begin. When finished click "Open" button.
- On the screen that opens, select Install WS FTP LE, Click "continue."
- Select "Student, faculty member, …. " and click "Next"
- Select where and how you will be using this program. Click "Next."
- Accept the License Agreement
- Click OK to accept the default destination folder
- Select preferred destination for folder or file transfers. Browse to find the folder labeled with first initial and last name. Click OK. NOTE: This can be changed later if needed.
- Click OK to accept default program manager group
- Copy and paste a shortcut to the program in the WS FTP program on the desktop