Follow these steps to add gifs, animated gifs, and jpegs:
1. Open your "practice" web page in Word 2000.
2. Place the cursor where you would like the image to appear.
3. Click on "Insert", then "Picture", then "From File". (Note: If you click on "Clip Art" instead of "From File", you will be taken to the Microsoft Clip Art Gallery.)
4. You can now browse to find the image. If you saved in your "Stuff" folder, go there, select the image, click on the "Insert" button.
5. You can change the size of the image by following these steps:
o Click on the image. A box will appear around the image.
o Move the cursor to one corner of the box and it will turn into an arrow with two points.
o Click the left-mouse button and drag the box to make the picture larger or smaller.
o Click on a blank area of the screen when the image is the size that you want it to be. The box will then disappear.